To join by phone: 1-669-900-9128; 1-253-215-8782; 1-346-248-7799; 1-646-558-8656; 1-301-715-8592; 1-312-626-6799. Webinar ID: 853-6198-9930.
The 11pm rule is enforced. All agenda items planned and announced for hearing today must start before 11 p.m. or they are postponed.
1) City council meeting by order of Mayor Barbara Bynum
2) The promise of loyalty
3) The town clerk’s appeal
4) JIM AUSTIN DAY – JOINT CITY / COUNTY PROCLAMATION
5) CALL A PUBLIC COMMENT FOR NON-AGENDA ITEMS
The agenda item “Call for Public Opinion” is a time when affected members of the community can publicly express their concerns and discuss points of interest. Please note that during this time no formal action will be taken in relation to the issues raised. Comments made during this time should be addressed to the council and should relate to matters that are at least of general concern to the city and its activities. Please note that neither the city council nor city officials are expected to respond or participate in any discussion or debate.
Personal assault and disagreement, personnel and employment matters, the use of profanity or ethnic, racial, or gender-based abuse are prohibited, as is “disorderly behavior” that violates state or local laws and is prohibited.
7) FERMENTED MALT BEVERAGE LICENSE TRANSFER – ALTA # 6126 (10 minutes) City council is considering transferring a license for fermented malt beverage at 938 S. Townsend Avenue from Pest Marketing Company, operating as Alta # 6126, to CF Altitude LLC, Doing business as Alta # 6126 for consumption outside the licensed premises. Contributor: District Attorney Stephen Alcorn Action: Accept public comments. Consider filing an application to authorize the transfer of a license for fermented malt beverage at 938 S. Townsend Avenue from Pester Marketing Company, trading as Alta # 6126, to CF Altitude LLC, trading as Alta # 6126 for consumption the license to approve premises as shown.
8) AUTOMATED METER INFRASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE UPGRADE (10 minutes) City Council is considering upgrading AMI (Automated Meter Infrastructure) software to a SaaS (Software as a Service) order with National Meter and Automation (Badger Meter) and awarding the Purchase of Mountain States Pipe and Supply for $ 85,663.00. Contributor: Utilities Manager David Bries Action: Accept public comments. Consider filing a request for approval to upgrade Automated Meter Infrastructure (AMI) software to a Software as a Service (SaaS) order with National Meter and Automation (Badger Meter) and awarding the purchase to Mountain States Pipe and Supply in to ask the amount of 85,663.00 USD as shown.
9) PERSONNEL REPORTS A) Sales, Usage and Excise Tax Report (5 minutes) Staff: Finance Director Shani Wittenberg B) Budget Review of the Fourth Quarter (5 minutes) Staff: Finance Director Shani Wittenberg
10) COMMENTS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL