South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem has signed 14 bills:
- HB 1001 corrects technical errors in legal cross-references to insurance.
- HB 1002 revises certain provisions regarding fingerprint-based background checks for the Real Estate Commission and the certification program for appraisers.
- HB 1003 revises certain provisions relating to the reinsurance credit.
- HB 1009 revises certain regulations for the approval of electricians and electricians.
- HB 1022 repeals certain outdated provisions on estate and inheritance tax.
- HB 1023 repeals obsolete property tax regulations and revises property tax cross-references and land register laws.
- HB 1024 repeals obsolete provisions and revises the legal cross-references for the severance tax for energy minerals, the state and municipal sales taxes, the contractor’s consumption tax, alcohol licenses and the gambling tax.
- HB 1025 deletes or revises certain outdated educational languages.
- HB 1030 revises and clarifies certain provisions relating to the required minimum distribution methods of the South Dakota Retirement System.
- HB 1043 provides expanded approval criteria for current and former law enforcement officers.
- HB 1048 revises the regulations on the sale of certain older vehicles at auctions.
- HB 1070 revises certain provisions relating to the uniform system of justice.
- HB 1082 revises certain state aid for education definitions for the school year 2021-2022.
- HB 1083 gives the Minister of Education the power to waive accountability requirements in certain situations.
Governor Noem has signed 42 bills in this legislature.