Jun 25, 2021 8:00 AM ET
Legal Newswire POWERED BY LAW.COM
The Grenada Citizenship Program has attracted interest from those looking to expand their global reach and settle in the United States. With an investment cost of $ 220,000 plus applicable fees, a real estate investor can apply for Grenadian citizenship and enjoy many benefits. Investors can take dual citizenship and benefit from both. They can travel visa-free to more than 140 countries around the world and this is extended to their immediate families who can also obtain citizenship. This includes spouses, children, parents, and unmarried siblings. The application process is quick and efficient (within 3 months) and there is no need to visit Grenada or be a resident in the country.
Additionally, because of its unique E-2 contract with the United States, Grenadian citizenship gives its citizens the option to obtain the US E2 visa. The US E2 visa allows citizens to invest and start a business in the US and consequently reside there with their families. If an individual does not spend more than 120 days in the United States, they are not subject to global taxation.
Citizenship through Investment (CBI)
Citizenship-by-Investment is an excellent opportunity to create a secure future by investing in a government-approved real estate development project. CBI helps you earn second citizenship in any country and find business investment opportunities abroad, with access to safe housing and the best schools in the world for your children. Eligible developments are typically 5-star luxury projects under government-approved CBI programs.
How can Africans get a second citizenship?
Investors acquire an interest in high-end real estate developments and acquire a real asset of the development which then entitles them to apply for Grenada citizenship. The real estate investment is held by the investors for a period of five years. After this period has expired, the investor is entitled to resell the investment to a later acquirer who can also apply for citizenship while retaining his citizenship on a permanent basis. There are various developments on this Caribbean island that qualify for this investment. Most of them are innovative luxury beach resorts in high-end developments that include oceanfront villas, spas, shops, and water sports.
Centurion Law Group and its partners offer African investors and their families the opportunity to acquire this economic citizenship to strengthen their portfolio while offering a range of migration options.
What makes CBI a reliable investment in the future?
With Grenada’s second citizenship, Africans can travel visa-free to over 140 countries including the UK, China, Schengen, Russia and more. By investing $ 220,000 in an approved project (subject to due diligence and minimal government fees), investors can affordably acquire Grenada citizenship and enjoy a stable living / working environment within 90 days.
The advantages Grenada offers in this regard are unrivaled. In addition to the real estate investment component, you benefit from several advantages:
- The investor is entitled to apply for citizenship of Grenada, which brings additional benefits into play. This includes business, safety and educational benefits for investors and their families by ensuring profitable business opportunities and access to the best schools in developed countries.
- Citizenship through investment will allow investors and their families to obtain a second citizenship much faster. Once the applicant has completed the due diligence, passports will be ready in just 3 to 6 months.
- Parents, children, spouses, siblings and grandparents can be included in a single citizenship application (under certain conditions).
- The investor receives various tax advantages. Grenada has no capital gains, inheritance, income or wealth taxes on worldwide income or wealth.
- Another important benefit is the ability to apply for an E-2 visa. If a Grenada citizen continues to invest in their US business, he / she has the right to live and do business in the US with their family. This type of E-2 visa application has grown in popularity because of its only 6-week turnaround time as opposed to the time-consuming EB-5 alternative that is currently not available to Nigerian nationals, for example.
This advantage is unique to Grenada among its regional CBI providers. The E-2 visa also gives the applicant’s spouse the right to work and their children to receive a world-class education in the United States. E-2 visa holders can spend up to 120 days in the United States without being subject to worldwide income tax.
A second citizenship is no longer a luxury. It’s a necessity for the wealthy investor. Investing in the right project that comes with a second citizenship for you and your family can be a huge challenge, especially during the ongoing pandemic. With our trusted programs and an exemplary track record, Centurion Law Group and its partners are a reliable option if you are looking for a credible investment partner to obtain your second citizenship.
If you are an African investor looking to legally acquire a second citizenship and passport that allows international travel to the US, Europe and the Schengen area, look no further! Centurion Law Group and its partners bring you this economic citizenship that strengthens your portfolio while offering a range of migration options. Add to that visa-free travel and an E-2 visa, which gives you the option to start or buy a business and be with your family in the United States.
Contact Centurion Law Group today to learn more about this opportunity.
Keseena Chengadu- [email protected]
Oneyka Ojogbo – [email protected]
Leon van der Merwe- [email protected]
Keywords: ICN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Legal Newswire, English, Grenada Citizenship, African Investors, Immigration, Real Estate, US Citizenship, Education, Schengen Area