SACRAMENTO – Following the adoption of the main remaining legislative measures on the architecture of the 2021-22 state budget, Governor Gavin Newsom today signed the following law:
- SG 134 of the Committee on Budgets – Mental Health Services Act: District Program and Expenditure Plans.
- AB 135 of the Committee on Budgets – Omnibus for human services.
- SG 136 of the Committee on Budgets – Development Services.
- AB 137 of the Budget Committee – State Government.
- SG 138 of the Committee on Budgets – Employment: Health care benefits: Unemployment insurance: Policies and procedures.
- SG 143 of the Committee on Budgets – Courts.
- SG 145 of the Committee on Budgets – Public Security.
- SG 149 of the Committee on Budgets – Transport.
- AB 150 of the Budget Committee – Value Added Tax Law: Income Tax Law: Corporate Income Tax Law: Budget Act 2021.
- SG 153 of the Committee on Budgets – Public Social Services.
- AB 164 by Assembly Member Philip Ting (D-San Francisco) – Budget Act of 2021.
- Committee on Budgetary and Tax Auditing – Crime Prevention SB 157: Enforcement and Training Programs.
- SB 160 of the Budget and Tax Audit Committee – Cannabis Control Department: Authorization: Designation of Origin: Trade Model.
For more details on the 2021 Budget Act, see the Treasury Department’s approved budget summary at www.ebudget.ca.gov